19 December 2013

Seasons Greetings

Well that's me done for 2013 I think. We're packing up the car, sailing dinghy and bikes and are off tomorrow on an adventure for a few weeks.

It's been a big year, some major challenges and trauma, but also some really fantastic highlights, starting with January exploring New Zealand, and finishing a couple of weeks ago with my graduation in Permaculture.  

My blogging could best be described as sporadic this year and  I look forward next year to reconnecting with it, and perhaps refocussing a bit, but we will see what comes.  Even though I haven't posted so much this year, I have still been checking in regularly with my favourite blogs, and enjoyed very much following the adventures of others in farming, sustainability and simple living.  So many people out there are doing astounding things, and I am so full of admiration for those people who are making big commitments to living in a meaningful way.

Thank you to everyone who has followed along with the City Garden and the Country Garden this year.  My best wishes to all for a wonderful festive season and a bountiful harvest to all!

T x

1 comment:

  1. All the best for a beautifully relaxing break and HUGE congratulations on the graduation of your PDC. Looking forward to seeing what good times lay ahead for you under this banner. Happy solstice! xx

    ReplyDelete